Saturday 26 January 2008

Just a few words

I'm gonna keep todays post kind of brief as I'm not sure exactly what to say as it concerns some bad news I heard yesterday.

A guy I knew from highschool called Vincent Harrison died a couple of days ago. He was a very likeable and popular guy. For a few years I was in the same tech class as him and I would sit with him and another guy called Danny Sherman. Those lessons were always a laugh and Vincent was really funny. I didn't really hang around with him much outside of those classes but when I left school I would still bump into him every now and then and say hi. I went back to college when I was 21 to study TV and film, and he was there on a music course so we'd talk sometimes. The last time I saw him was a couple of years ago when I was back in London from Uni. I met him on a train to Harrow and caught up on what he'd been up to since I last saw him.

So like everyone else who knew him I'm really saddened by what's happened. It doesn't feel real to me.

Vincent's family and everyone that knew him and were close to him have my deepest sympathy.

No comments: