Wednesday 20 February 2008

A missed day

oops, I completely forgot to do my blog yesterday. I kept saying to myself "i'll do it a bit later, I'll do it a bit later", but then it totally slipped my mind altogether. A clear sign that doing this thing is not quite at that stage I want it to be where it has become some sort of habit. I've had the tendency to neglect doing it quite a few times lately. It almost become an every other day blog instead of a blog I was to do everyday. I'll have to remedy that.

I don't even have the excuse that I was busy yesterday because I did absolutely nothing. Like I predicted on Monday's post, I went for a few drinks after the writers' circle and got carried away with myself. I drank far too much wine and then I was dead for half of Tuesday, and then kind of in a state of undeadness for the rest of the day. On days like that I will achieve nothing, except for the great achievement of achieving nothing all day.

But I did eat lots yesterday, and drank lots too (only water and squash though). A big part of my recovery plan from hangovers is to eat as much as possible and buy loads of cartons of apple and orange juice. I got my housemate to buy me some pie and chips on his way back from blockbusters yesterday evening, then about an hour later he had cooked dinner for everyone, and like a fat pig I ate that too. Though before that, all I had had to eat were a couple of sandwiches and cherry bakewells so I was starving by the time the chips came.

So today's plan is to get some writing done, and it's often nice to kick that off by writing in this blog.

Until next time...

1 comment:

Sophie said...

Stop blogging about not blogging!